NORDOX products are approved worldwide for use in citrus crops for disease protection and as a slow release source of micronutrients.
Effective in all citrus crops:
Disease Prevention & Control
NORDOX copper products applied at relatively low rates have been shown to prevent and control most common bacterial and fungal diseases in citrus:
- Citrus canker (Xanthomonas axonopodis (syn. Campestris) pv. citri)
- Citrus black spot (Guignardia citricarpa)
- Citrus scab (Elsinoe fawceti)
- Alternaria brown spot (ABS; Alternaria citri)
- Brown rot (Phytophtora spp.)
- Greasy spot (Mycosphaerella citri)
- Anthracnose (Colletotrichum gloeosporioides)
- Melanose (Diaporthe/Phomopsis citri)
- And more…
Our VERNO FG products (Cu, Zn, & Mn) are formulated to correct micronutrient deficiencies and when applied at the right time, these products have been shown to enhance citrus yield and vigor.
Please Note: Rates and timing of NORDOX and VERNO product applications are based on trials and experience and may vary based on crop size and growing conditions. Please contact your national distributor for updated label information and technical support.