NORDOX products are approved worldwide for use in conifers for disease protection and as a slow release source of micronutrients.
Disease Prevention & Control
NORDOX copper products applied at relatively low rates have been shown to prevent and control most common bacterial and fungal diseases in conifers:
- Scleroderris Canker or Brunchorstia Disease (Gremmeniella abietina)
- Neonectria Canker (Neonectria neomacrospora)
- Grey Mould (Botrytis cinerea)
- Pine Needle Blight (Dothistroma septospora)
- Spruce Needle Rust (Chrysomyxa abietis)
- Current-Season Needle Necrosis (CSNN, Sydowia polyspora)
- Cercospora Needle Blight (Cercospora sequoiae var. juniper)
- Brown Spot Needle Blight (Mycosphaerella dearnessii)
- Diploide tip blight (Diplodia pinea)
Our VERNO FG products (Cu, Zn, & Mn) are formulated to correct micronutrient deficiencies and when applied at the right time, these products have been shown to enhance conifer tree growth rates and vigor.
Please Note: Rates and timing of NORDOX and VERNO product applications are based on trials and experience and may vary based on crop size and growing conditions. Please contact your national distributor for updated label information and technical support.