NORDOX products are approved worldwide for use in legume crops for disease protection and as a slow release source of micronutrients.
- French bean
- Runner bean
- Fava Bean
- Field Pea
- Ground nut/peanut
Disease Prevention & Control
NORDOX copper products prevent and control most common bacterial and fungal diseases in legume crops:
- Bean Rust (Uromyces sp.)
- Halo Blight (Pseudomonas syringae pv. phaseolica)
- Grey Mold (Botrytis spp.)
- Common Blight (Xanthomonas campestris pv. phaseoli)
- Anthracnose (Colletotrichum sp.)
- Bacterial Brown Spot (Pseudomonas syringae pv. syringae)
- Chocolate Spot (Botrytis fabae and B. cinerea)
- Leaf Spot (Cercospora canescens)
- And more…
Our VERNO FG products (Cu, Zn, & Mn) are formulated to correct micronutrient deficiencies and when applied at the right time, these products have been shown to enhance legume crop yield and vigor.
VERNO FG 30Cu+30Zn increases plant tissue nutrient levels and improves vigour and plant health. Pop-up application with the seed at planting boosts seedling establishment in cold, wet conditions.
Please Note: Rates and timing of NORDOX and VERNO product applications are based on trials and experience and may vary based on crop size and growing conditions. Please contact your national distributor for updated label information and technical support.