NORDOX products are approved worldwide for use in soybean for disease protection and as a slow release source of micronutrients.
Disease Prevention & Control
NORDOX copper products applied at relatively low rates have been shown to prevent and control most common bacterial and fungal diseases in soybean:
- Asian Soybean Rust (Phakopsora pachyrhizi)
- Target Spot (Corynespora cassiicola)
- Cercospora Leaf Blight (Cercospora kikuchii)
- Soybean Anthracnose (Colletotrichum truncatum)
- Brown Spot (Septoria glycines)
- Pseudomonas (Pseudomonas savastanoi)
- And more…
Our VERNO FG products (Cu, Zn, & Mn) are formulated to correct micronutrient deficiencies and when applied at the right time, these products have been shown to enhance soy vigor and yeild.
Based on trials in South America and Australia, early treatment (applications from V3/V4) with VERNO Cu+Zn has shown excellent yield response in soybean.
Please Note: Rates and timing of NORDOX and VERNO product applications are based on trials and experience and may vary based on crop size and growing conditions. Please contact your national distributor for updated label information and technical support.